On March 27, 2017, Apple released the latest version of MacOS Sierra Update 10.12.4. The latest update has the following features:
• Adds Night Shift for automatically shifting the colors in your display to the warmer end of the spectrum after dark
• Adds Siri support for cricket sports scores and statistics for Indian Premier League and International Cricket Council
• Adds Dictation support for Shanghainese
• Resolves several PDF rendering and annotation issues in Preview
• Improves the visibility of the subject line when using Conversation View in Mail
• Fixes an issue that may prevent content from appearing in Mail messages
In addition, within the past few months, I have experienced when starting up my computer that my desktop would be completely black, but I can see my cursor. I have yet to find a solution to this problem, but restarting the computer and starting up in safe mode has not helped. The last time this happened, I started up in safe mode and had to return a few hours later to find that I could access the desktop once again. It is suggested that all mac users update to the latest version which hopefully will fix this issue.